GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION – GDPR
As required by the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of the European Union (GDPR 2016/679, Article 13), before proceeding with the processing, the interested party (user of the website www.cavaganvenezia.it) is informed that personal data collected through the site are processed by the Company using IT and / or telematic tools, for the purposes indicated in this information.
Holder of the treatment
The Data Controller of personal data is MENGDI ITALIA SRL, with registered office in Via Emilio Bertini 9 – 59100 Prato (PO), VAT number: 02189860972. MENGDI ITALIA SRL establishes, even independently, the methods of processing, the procedures for security to be applied to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data.
Legal basis and purpose of the processing
The personal data provided by the user when browsing the website www.cavaganvenezia.it are processed by the Data Controller in accordance with current regulations on the protection of personal data. The processing of personal data by MENGDI ITALIA SRL is aimed at pursuing the following purposes:
- SUBSCRIPTION TO THE CAVAGANVENEZIA.IT NEWSLETTER: in the event that the user decides to subscribe to the Newsletter, only following a possible and specific consent, personal data will be processed by the Data Controller for sending commercial communications or promotional. The Data Controller, to compare and possibly improve the results of communications, uses systems for sending newsletters and promotional communications equipped with a reporting mechanism, thanks to which the Data Controller will be able to know, for example: the number of readers, openings and clicks ; the type of device used to read the communication (desktop, mobile); the number of outstanding users who have not yet confirmed their registration; the number of emails sent; the details of the emails delivered compared to those sent; the list of unsubscribed from the newsletter; the openings of emails and clicks on individual links; problems displaying the message; link tracking (i.e. the number of clicks made on the links in the message); click tracking (which links were clicked). All these data are used for the purpose of comparing, and possibly improving, the results of communications. To unsubscribe from the newsletter, simply click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the e-mails received.
Nature of the treatment
The provision of personal data and consent to their processing is optional. Failure to provide consent will make it impossible for MENGDI ITALIA SRL to allow subscription to the Newsletter, sending commercial or promotional communications.
Personal data processed
The personal data processed by the Data Controller are those provided by the user when browsing the website www.cavaganvenezia.it and when registering for the Newsletter such as, by way of example: name, surname and e-mail address.
Methods of data processing and storage
The processing of personal data is carried out by the Data Controller in compliance with the provisions of current legislation on privacy.
Recipients and data processors
The data collected will not be disseminated in any way, but will be processed within the limits and for the purposes described by the employees of the Company on the basis of adequate operating instructions (for example, administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators, etc.).
Rights of the interested parties
As an interested party, the user may exercise, at any time, the rights provided for in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 and 21 of the GDPR which confer, in particular, the right to:
- a) obtain from the Data Controller, pursuant to Article 15, confirmation that personal data is being processed or not and, in this case, obtain access to the data and information such as: (i) the purposes of the processing; (ii) the categories of personal data; (iii) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if they are recipients located in Third Countries or International Organizations; (iv) when possible, the retention period of the personal data envisaged or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- b) obtain from the Data Controller, pursuant to Article 16, the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay; taking into account the purposes of the processing, the interested party has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing a supplementary declaration;
- c) obtain from the Data Controller, pursuant to Article 17, the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay. The Data Controller is obliged to delete personal data without undue delay if one of the reasons indicated in paragraph 1 of Article 17 exists;
- d) obtain from the Data Controller, pursuant to Art. 18, the limitation of processing when one of the hypotheses governed by paragraph 1 of Article 18 occurs;
- e) obtain from the Data Controller, pursuant to Article 20, the portability of data, i.e. receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a Data Controller. The Data Subject also has the right to transmit such data to another Data Controller without impediments by the first Data Controller to whom he provided them, if the conditions indicated in Article 20 paragraph 1 are met. Finally, the Data Subject has the right to obtain the direct transmission of personal data from one Data Controller to another, if technically feasible;
- f) object, in whole or in part, pursuant to Article 21, to the processing of personal data concerning him.
To exercise their rights, the user can send their requests to [email protected]
Changes to this information
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION – GDPR pursuant to and for the purposes of Art. 13 of the New European Regulation 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.